Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Whole Motley Crew

Pin It

Hi folks, it's Kim from Katydid Cards happy to be with you today.

Whew, where did September go?  I blinked and missed it!  But that's okay because I love making Autumn and Halloween cards.

Today I'm using an adorable kit from our sponsor, NitWit Collections.  I don't know if, as scrap bookers or card makers, you're familiar with NitWit, but they have such cute kits for any occasion.  Here's my card, just in time for Halloween:



This is the card, opened, so you can see "the whole motley crew", as the card is named.  These cuties are from the Halloween Hooligans kit as is the patterned paper.

If you haven't purchased from NitWit previously, they have the Fat Quarter Bundles, which would serve you well.  But if you want more options, as I do, you can also purchase additional background papers, called Halloween Hooligans Too.  There's also Alphawit-Hooligans Talk for coordinating letters and numbers,  Halloween Hooligans Solids and Lil Bits.  Everything you could possibly want or need.  And you can bundle it all for a saving of 20%.

If you'd like to take a closer look at the individual panels, I have pictures in the gallery on my blog where I also share more details about the construction of this card.   I do want to share the front and back panels with the sentiment with you just in case you don't want to travel to the gallery.


And here's the back, the sentiment comes from the NitWit kit as well.


Before I leave you, I want to remind you about the monthly challenge at Connie Can Crop.  This month the theme is "What the Hex!".  You are challenged to use hexagons on your project in some way.
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html
One lucky winner, picked at random, will receive a great prize from our sponsor.  We also pick our three favorites and, if that's you, you get a badge to place on your blog or social media plus bragging rights.

You have until October 31st at 11:59 pm PST to enter...so go make something!!

KimVSignature

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about NitWit Collections. Never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, if you check them out, you will love them as much as I do!

      Delete
    2. This is amazing!!! Going to your blog now!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Connie. I saw you visited me. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. This is just AWESOME!! Super COOL! I love Nitwit collections!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets