Monday, September 5, 2016

Guest DT Jenny CrazyaboutCricut

Pin It
I am so excited to announce my September Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Jenny Johnson
She has created a gorgeous project using our theme from the monthly Challenge.


Here's what Jenny has to say:
"Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share my post with you today as a Guest Designer for Connie Can Crop!
When she told me the theme, I knew exactly which project I wanted to do!
I knew the Book Treat Bag SVG from Dreaming Tree was perfect for this theme! You can find the FREE file HERE.
http://www.3dsvg.com/shop/free-svg-files-cricut-silhouette/book-treat-bag-free-svg-cricut-silhouette/

*I drew the lines on the white piece to look like pages.
*I also inked the red with brown ink to give it a more worn look.
*This is the perfect treat bag for any book lover! I put a book (of course), a chocolate bar (gotta have nourishment!), and you always need a book mark!
I hope you enjoyed my project! Head on over to the Connie Can Crop to join in the challenge and link up!
TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today 🙂."

BE sure to stop by Jenny's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!

Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know! 

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Jenny, welcome and thank you for be a guest designer at Connie Can Crop. Your little treat box is adorable. I love all the details you added to give it the extra spunk. Cute. We hope to see your designs here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I just love how real this looks! Super cute bag!
    Thanks for guest designing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little gift bag, Jenny. Great job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets