Friday, September 30, 2016

Giraffe Shaker Card- Cardz TV DT Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my very first DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and my Giraffe card just seemed perfect to use for today!


 I used Mary's stamp set called Critter Captions! Perfect for this cute Cricut  Create a Critter giraffe!
I used some foam tape and created a fun shaker box that the sentiment is in.
My papers are all scraps from my stash. And rumple ribbon, ink and sequins finishes this off nicely.

You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!
Today is the final day to enter!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. OMG What a Super Sweet and Adorable Card. Talk about the perfect way to do a play on words. I did LOL when I read your sentiment....you definitely came up with a super cute idea and executed it in an outstanding creative way. Whoever gets your card is going love it and it will so make their day. YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, you know I love everything you make, but this has got to be at the top of my list. It is just adorable! Great job! CardzTV is very lucky to have you as a DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling shaker card Connie! Love that giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card connie. i too love that giraffe :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets