Sunday, March 6, 2016

Question of the Week

Pin It

Happy Leap Day!!

Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if  you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!


This week's question comes from me...This week I am turning another year older! What would you like to do to celebrate your next birthday?

Connie-  I will be at a board meeting on my birthday. And the more I think about it the more I am bummed out! All because they couldn't have the meeting without me. Not that birthdays are ever a big thing in my house. Not mine anyways. I would love to have a big party and invite everyone I know! But that will probably never happen. Instead I am taking off the following weekend for a scrap retreat with the girls. Probably my favorite way to celebrate!

Daphne  I will be 50 this year and for my birthday I want to spend the day at Disney World with the love of my life and then spend the weekend with all my kids. Being surrounded by my family is what makes me happy.

Angela- I would love a day off from kid activities! The last few years have been celebrated either on some type of field or at the kids school for something or other. I just want a day to veg on the couch. 
wink emoticon

Veronica- I completely agree with Angela. A day for myself would be nice. No driving 100 miles around, not serving people, not answering my phone or texts... uhmmm nice

Kim- I wouldn't mind a day crafting...when everything works exactly as I want it to...now that's a real fantasy! 

ok, It's your turn to answer!!

And don't forget to enter the new challenge....

Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time



1 comment:

  1. Hey ladies,

    I'm with Connie. I would LOVE to spend my birthday at a weekend Scrapbook Retreat. I work full-time working at a law firm for 4 attorneys (VERY stressful job). I'm also a mom to 2 girls who are in high school, so it's driving here, there and everywhere. I sometimes call myself an Uber driver for their friends, too! My hubby helps me when he can, but he works 6 days a week, so a lot of times I'm on my own.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Connie, and have fun! Take pictures and share!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets