Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Design Team Thursday- Enjoy Nature

Pin It
 

Hello everyone. So glad you stopped by to check out what I have to share with you today. 

Life has thrown me a few curve balls lately. I have had a hard time keeping up with all of my commitments. Some days it's all I can do to keep up with the house. When my life gets out of control, I have a special man in my life that keeps me sane. He is going through a lot physically right now and he is struggling. But, through it all he is still there to keep me going. He is my strength on days when I have none. So, today I am sharing a layout using an older photo of him that I love. He was a State Park Ranger for 2 years. It was his dream job, but due to the physical issues he is now dealing with they let him go. This layout is to celebrate the time he had as a Park Ranger. 
 


With spring coming, I thought an outdoor themed layout might inspire some of you to get out there, take some photos and get crafty!!

                              



http://thefoodduo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/stpats.jpeg 



 HAVE A GREAT ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

Don't forget to check out this month's Anything Goes Challenge!!
 By entering you have the opportunity to win a prize from this month's sponsor!
 


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time, both you and your special man. I hope things look up very soon. Your layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout of him! Hope things look up for you guys soon!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets