Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It

 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and 
I will be sharing a special sketch, as it is from our sponsor for this month: Latina Crafter. This stamping and dies company in Spanish run a monthly challenge with a sketch and a twist. Please visite their page Here
For further details.
This Sketch is their November challenge:




I really like this sketch and their products in general, mostly because I can use my Mother language to express myself better, and now I can do it using the Latina Crafter products.

I hope you enjoy this sketch and would share your creation with us.



And Say hi.


And please don't forget this month's fun challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #40



You have until midnight Monday November 30th to link it up.

- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2015/10/monthly-challenge-40-cornycopia.html#sthash.lrwPNdMW.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets