Sunday, October 18, 2015

Question of the Week

Pin It




Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if  you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!
Wohoo! Who doesn't love prizes!!
But you better answer my question the day you post your question too!!

Here's this week's question...

What's your must have scrapbooking tool? Why?


Connie- I can not live without my Cricut Explore!! It's the best tool ever! I use it on almost every project I create. I use it to cut out titles, borders, cute diecuts and now to even write out sentiments for cards. I love it and would be lost without it.

Angela- My ATG gun! Hands down without a doubt!

It's so easy to use, doesn't leave a mess and you always need adhesive for whatever you do...

Veronica- I love love ctmh liquid glass glue and my versa mat in general. I guess for scrapbooking it would be my ctmh alpha stamps... So handy. For party favors and paper crafting classes, I must say my cricut. For cards my Sizzix Bigshot. However, the winner is my reflections paper trimmer. I love it cuts so strait. All the other ones I have tried are a little bit off...

Daphne- My paper trimmer! I have to have to cut straight!! I couldn't trim photos or paper without it!


ok, It's your turn!!



Don't forget this month's fun challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #39
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday October 31st 
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. Besides my paper trimmer, I have to have my ATG Adhesive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than my paper trimmer, I have a hard time making anything with out using my Cameo as well. I cut layers for cards, my digital stamps, and of course svg files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most essential tool I have is my fingertip craft knife. If I didn't have any other tool, I could still trim paper, cut out shapes and score. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many must haves...ATG, Cricut, inks and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use so many tools every day, paper trimmer was a great idea (above) and cricut but I guess I would have to say my big shot! die cuts and embossing! I use it in most every crafting session

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets