Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Magic Memories Layout- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Freebie of the Day

We love Disneyland! And living in Southern California we are lucky enough to go often. So I love that Miss Kate has tons of adorable Disney themed files to choose from. Perfect for all my photos.
For this project I used

Magic Memories SVG cut files castle svg cut file flourish svg cut file free svg cuts

 You can purchase this super cute SVG from Miss Kates Cuttables here
And it's on sale!! WOW!!


Here's my finished layout. It totally rocks!! Going to look awesome with our pics!




Recipe:
Cardstock
Miss Kate Magical Memories SVG
Cricut Explore
Black Pen

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!





1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets