Monday, August 10, 2015

I Love Reading with Dr. Seuss

Pin It
Hello crafty friends!!

I am super excited to share with you today this adorable file I received from
my sponsor last month, Melinda at PaperCraftingWorld.

I love Dr. Seuss books! As a child I read them all, over and over. And as an adult I read them to my kids and one day I will read them again to my grandkids!

So this layout will be perfect for those precious photos.




This cat in the hat is the cutest thing ever, right?
Check out PapercraftingWorld today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   

Don't forget to enter the monthly Challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #37
due 11:59 P.M. Monday, August 31st
Pacific Time

Scrappy Hugs! - 

Connie Can Crop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets