Thursday, July 9, 2015

Water Bottle Treat Holder

Pin It


Hello this is Audrey! 

From Kricut Kreations

www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com

Today is my day to post with Connie Can Crop... 

I am sharing a project from 

Water Bottle Treat Holder (Small Version)
 

I used my Cricut Explore to Create this cute Water Bottle Treat Holder.

I used the print and cut feature to print the saying Pool Party ( which is from "Create A Friend" Cartridge)
Circle with saying is cut at 1.25"
Scallop circle is a set and it is cut at 1.75" ( From "The First Few Years" Cartridge)
 
 I used a white gel pen to make the lines and dots on the scallops.

Make sure you stop by and check out the designs at Paper Crafting World... 


Stop by my blog for more photos www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com

Thank You for stopping by today... Happy Crafting! 

4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets