Monday, July 27, 2015

Masculine Trifold Card from Close to my Heart

Pin It
Hello crafty friends!!

I am here today to share with you a really pretty but masculine card I created using the Close to my Heart cartridge Artfully Sent. The Cricut Explore made this card super easy to cut however I wanted a few extra layers of color so I added my own.
 


It was really hard to photograph the tri fold so I'll try my best to explain it. The first panel is the deer and rabbit, they open to the left. The next panel is the brown frame with the bush and the tree branch, they open to the right. The inside is the dark green bush where you can add your sentiment. I also added some sequins for that extra bling power! Because guys can have bling too!! LOL!

 I added liquid crystal to the leaves for the shine. And there you have it!
If you don't have this cartridge yet and you love to make cards, it's a must have!!
You can find it on my website at

 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



Come enter the monthly challenge...
Connie Can Crop Challenge #36


due 11:59 P.M. Friday, July 31st

Pacific Time
 

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets