Thursday, July 16, 2015

First Day of School

Pin It
Dear Scrappers,

This is Veronica Tovar from Vicky's Scrapping Passion 
and today is my day to post 
with Connie Can Crop

Inspired by a file from 
I created a scrapbooking layout for this year's first day of school:




I used my iPad's cricut app to design this layout to cut
in my Explorer. I used the Apple box CF from Paper Crafting World.
and the rest of the layout is from the Artbooking Cartridge (CTMH).
This was a very easy project and it took me no time to design it (while I was waiting for my kiddos at a fun place) and to cut it.

I made some adjustments to the box to make it a pocket for my layout. 
For more details and pictures please visit my blog and comment on this project:  


A closer look to the pocket...

Make sure you stop by and check out all the designs at Paper Crafting World... 



Thank You for stopping by today... and don't forget to enter our 
monthly challenge:


Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets