Monday, February 2, 2015

Always and forever- 3GirlJam Day

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!!
 

Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the yummy 3 Girl Jam products I love!

 This weekend I attended a crop at a local scrapbook store here in So Cal called Scraparazzi.
During the crop, the wonderful Suzy West was here to teach us some fun techniques and help us create 2 amazing layouts.

 
 
Isn't this gorgeous? I love this layout! The colors are super fun together. I would not have paired them together ever.
Of course I added some yummy 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon to my cute little tag.
Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous colors you can add to your layouts!
Other Items Used:

Cardstock
Authentique Patterned Paper
Pop Dots
Authentique Die Cuts
Doilys
Stickers


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Be sure to come back later today to see what the new Connie Can Crop Challenge for the month of February is!!
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Connie - and isn't good to be pushed out of our comfort zone!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets