Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Mom & Me

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
 

 

Today is my first post with Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Freebie of the Day
 
I created this whimsical layout of me and my boys taken a few years ago on my birthday.
I never get a chance to create girly pages and even though there is a "boy" version to this file, I knew I wanted to use the girly, flowery version of My Mom & Me. So glad I did!





The flowers in this file are just gorgeous! They really make the layout pop! I love the different layers and by adding pop dots I was able to really give the bouquets life.
 

 Other Items Used:

Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Authentique 
Pop Dots
Gold Sequins
CTMH Chocolate Ink


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Don't forget to enter my monthly Challenge

Connie Can Crop Challenge #30
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, January 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets