Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rudolph Reindeer Box

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

 Here's another cute file from Cheryl at Creative Kutz. This little reindeer box SVG
is going to make someone very happy when stuffed with a gift card and some candy!


 
Are you starting to create you Holiday gifts?
What will you be creating?
I can't wait to see!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my monthly challenge!!!
This is the last week! And you have a great chance of winning!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #28
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, November 30th
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest reindeer gift holder!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your CUTE reindeer treat box.
    I am working on crafty gifts this week.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Connie Your Rudolph Box is aDEERable!! You really, REALLY did one Outstanding creative job!! OMG Girl you always just really craft with passion my goodness your box turned out spectacular....Gosh it not only is a Treat box but WOW what a Fun Christmas Decoration too!! Whomever is the lucky person to receive it is actually receiving two gifts in one as your Rudolph I'm positive will be around for many Christmas' to come sitting out as a darling decoration. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets