Thursday, May 15, 2014

Springtime Banner- Lovebug Creations Day

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
Connie Can Crop
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com

I started these buggy creations weeks ago with the plan to create a cute Spring wreath. But my plans did not work out. Sigh! Instead I turned my frown upside down and created this adorable Springtime Banner using Dahlia Rumple Ribbon from the Southern Sass Collection for my pretty Insect panels. I just love the way this finished banner turned out and hope you do too.




 
 Items used to create my project:
Dahlia Rumple Ribbon by Love Bug Creations
Cardstock
Patterned Paper Me and My Big Ideas
Create a Critter Cartridge
Silhouette for Scalloped Mat
Flowers
Bling
Sequin
Google Eyes
Black Pen
6x6 Chipboard
White Floral Netting

 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets