Thursday, May 1, 2014

LoveBug Creations Springy Snail

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
Connie Can Crop

here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com

On Tuesday my blog showcased the first of  5 panels I am creating for a Springtime Wreath. Today's post features my second panel and it couldn't be sweeter adorned with some Dahlia Rumple Ribbon from the Southern Sass Collection.
 

Be sure to come back next Thursday to see the finished wreath. I can't wait to see how it comes out myself. LOL! These bright colors just scream Springtime Fun!!
 Items used to create my project:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper Me and My Big Ideas
Create a Critter Cartridge
Silhouette for Scalloped Mat
Pink Rumple Ribbon by Love Bug Creations
Flowers
Bling
Sequin
Google Eyes
Black Pen
6x6 Chipboard
White Floral Netting
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  


My NEW challenge is up for May!

 
Be sure to check it out!

My awesome sponsor this month is
http://www.pinkandmain.com/
 
 

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets