Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #159

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!


Ch#159: Sketch Challenge
 
Create a project using the following sketch.

So here's my take on this fun sketch!! I created a Magical Mickey Mouse themed card for any occasion. Can you believe I used scraps for everything except that cool new flair I bought at the Expo. I just love flair!! 
 Items used to create my card:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
 Cricut Cart- Mickey and Friends
Glitter Cardstock
Flair
 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

 Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what my new challenge for April is, who my awesome sponsor will be, and who the BIG winner for March is!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how this turned out.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, what an adorable card and love the colors and image!
    Anita
    DCD Host

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets