Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rumple Ribbon Wednesday

Pin It
Hello fellow lovebugs!!

Connie here with a new project to share using Rumple Ribbon!!

 Lately I have become addicted to Kiwi Lane Design Templates. They are just the coolest ever for scrapbooking, especially when you need some help coming with a design. I have quite a few of them and I just could not figure out what to do with them or how to store them.
 
So after much trial and error and some serious thought I came up with this!!!
 
I took a wire clothes hanger and wrapped patterned duct tape around all its edges. I turned the top facing inward so it could hang off a chair or the back of my scrap cart. I added lots of Rumple Ribbon to separate the different sets of patterns.


 I also used Rumple Ribbon knotted on the inside of my large flower. And whala! I love it!
 
 
Now I just take whatever pattern I want off and when I am done I hang it back up.
They never get lost or bent!
And they travel!! 

  
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  
Don't forget to enter my challenge this month, We "washi" you a Merry Christmas!
My awesome sponsor is My Craft Spot!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fab idea!!! I love it!! And WOW on the amount of Rumple Ribbon!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to store them and be able to see what you have at a glance! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful idea! TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very clever idea and sooo colorful!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets