Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cookies for Santa

Pin It
I am loving my Silhouette and having so much fun squeezing in a project in between study sessions for the end of this semester. I have seen so many of the talented ladies in one of my Facebook groups creating all kind of cute Christmas things with vinyl and one thing that really caught my eye was the Santa Plates.
I purchased a really cute file from the Silhouette store that was made just for Santa and his night time snack of cookies and milk. I just love this! I think I need to make a few more for gifts!!
 
 The glittery vinyl really makes it sparkle!
 
I will be entering this over at the Silhouette Challenges blog. Not sure if counts for 3D but why not! I am just so excited I can actually play along with them now.
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  
Don't forget to enter my challenge this month, We "washi" you a Merry Christmas!
My awesome sponsor is My Craft Spot!!
My Craft Spot
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets