Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Pin It
Hola mi Amigas!
Today I wanted to share with you some really fun centerpieces I made for my
National Scrapbook Day Crop that was held yesterday.
 
 
I purchased some candle jars from Dollar Tree and added a cute diecut from my Cricut Cart OLE.
Added some curled ribbon and there you go! Instant inexpensive center pieces!!
 




 
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm hosting a 4 day scrapbook retreat for Cinco De Mayo May 3-6th in Raleigh NC...Your props are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets