Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Family is Everything

Pin It
Family is the most important thing in most of our lives. This layout is beyond precious to me. I just adore this SVG file from Creative Kuts and am so glad I can share it with you today.
 
Sadly, I am no longer on the CK DT. I decided to step down so I could concentrate more on my store and my blog, as well as school. But do not worry because I plan on playing with their files every chance I get!!
 

Page One Close Up 

 
Page Two Close Up

Gorgeous font for the title.
 
Precious Nest filled with eggs!

And momma and daddy Bluebird watching over their nest.
 
Items Used to create this Layout:
Patterned Paper by My Minds Eye
Bazzill and Ac cardstock
Pop Dots
Tim Holtz distressing inks
Copics
 
  
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.
 
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
 


1 comment:

  1. This layout is so precious and adorable. Love all the cuts and paper. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I'm now following your awesome blog. Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets