Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Bee"Ing Happy

Pin It
Hello scrappy friends, Connie with Connie Can Crop here to share my lastest Creative Kuts Layout entitled : "Bee" Ing Happy
You can purchase this file for yourself in the CK Store for only $8.


This file is adorable. It comes with 5 different Teddy Bear's dressed as bumble bees. With my layout I choose to use only 2 of the bears along with the title.

 
 Close Up Page 1

 
This is "heart" Bear


And here is a closeup of page 2 
 
This is "ice cream cone" bear.

Are these not the cutest little bees? LOL!
 
 
This layout is available in my ebay store. Please feel free to come check it out along with all of my other layouts and projects.

Items used to Create this layout:
 
My Mind's Eye Montagu patterned paper
CM stickers for the bottom border and design on lantern
bazzill and AC cardstock
Pop Dots
Copics
.05 fine tip pen in black
ribbon
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Pearls

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Be sure to check out my newest Monthly Challenge!!
You could win a fun kit from
Heartstring Designs

5 comments:

  1. Connie i love this layout...
    Laura
    www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie this turned out adorable! Really glad you went with your instincts on the colors! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. connie.. To stinkin cute! Love your work. You always know how to put the right colors together!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets