Friday, December 14, 2012

Don't forget about me!

Pin It
Hello to all my fabulous scrappy friends and followers. I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged. Just so you know I have in no way given up my hobby!! I am just super sick right now with bronchitis..yuck! And man it is kicking my bootie.
 
So Please be patient. I have so much to do here at home: Christmas Cards, Baking, Tamales, Putting up my tree and decorations!! Geeeesh I don't think I will ever get it all done! And of course no touching food til after this cold is completely gone!!
 
 
I have a few projects in the works using my Cricut and SVG files so stay tuned! And of course my wonderful Design Team Projects too. I am hosting a New Year's Blog Hop on the 5th and participating in my first Cricut Crawl!!!
 
And don't forget the monthly challenge! No entries yet for December so I am guessing everyone is just as crazy as me right now. We have less than 2 weeks til Christmas people!!! Less than 2!! OMG!
 
Did I mention how much I love you all! Thank you so much for supporting me and my hobby!
I am feeling the need for a giveaway coming!! Hmmm...Better think one up! Stay tuned!
 
Now go get your Christmas Music on and wrap some presents or finish making those last minute creations! And by all means post below and let me know what you all are up to this week! (Hmmm I may just pull a winner from my responses I receive!!)
Scrappy Hugs!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh No. I hope you feel better soon Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care hun I hope you are feeling better soon. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Connie, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick. With everything to get done around the holidays, this is no time to be dragging! I have been busy making my Christmas cards and trying to wrap gifts. I say "trying", because so far I haven't wrapped a single one! At least we aren't hosting this year so I didn't even put up a tree! I have a small table set up to put my gifts on and we're going to my daughter's on Christmas day. Take care of yourself and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets