Friday, September 14, 2012

Challenge #1 WINNER

Pin It
Thanks so much to the gals who played along with my challenge for August! You all created some wonderful cards and layouts! But as you know there can only be one winner!!
 
So thanks to my random number generator here we go...
 
True Random Number Generator 4 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
 
Congrats to Kathy!!
Kathy you get to grab my winner button for your blog plus you win my fun prize from StorytellersClub!! Congrats!
 
Are you a Winner? 

Here's the card Kathy entered:
 

 
 
Be sure to email me with your address and info please so I can get your prize out to you!
 
 
AND
 
don't forget to enter the September Challenge
 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #2
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday September 30th
Pacific Time


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!!! I was going to try to play but since kids have gone back to school seems like I am always running somewhere and couldn't take the time to make one more card!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets