Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BAP 26 Build a Card

Pin It
For this past week's BAP we were asked to use this adorable file from Creative Kuts and turn it into a card of our liking.

The kicker was you had to use all the pieces. SO here is my creation!!


I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Love this layout or any of my other creations? Be sure to check out my ebay store!! Thank you and HUGS!
Don't FORGET TO SPREAD THE NEWS!! I am hosting a 225 follower giveaway! Come play today and bring your friends!


3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely darling. Love the "fur" around her face:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! Can you tell me what BAP is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie!! Thanks so much for your comment...BAP stands for Build A Project and every Monday Creative Kuts gives us a new project to build. It's free! It's fun! And anyone can play along!! Come check it out! This week we are making a waterfall card which is pretty cool!

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets