Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let's hear it for Tim Holtz

Pin It
Today's theme is the Awesome Tim Holtz and my challenge from Ginger Snap Scraps was to create something using his items. So hard to decide which Tim items to use but here is what I hope you will think is a gorgeous card.

The items I used by Tim Holts are:
 Grunge Board, Distressing Hammer, Distressing Ink, and Key Holes
You can purchase your Tim Holtz products HERE
 Other GSS items used

Be sure to stop by Ginger Snap Scraps to pick up the latest and greatest products!
And please stop by the GSS Blog to see other fabulous projects from our Design Team.

Online Scrapbook Store

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

5 comments:

  1. This turned out so cool. I love the flower and that charm you used.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Connie, love all the elements you added!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job. Love the flower.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    GSS DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Connie! What a great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets