Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Imagineation Monday

Pin It
My Imagineation Monday happens every Monday here in Erica's Cricut Craft Room. Mondays at My Cricut Craft Room the Design Team shows you projects made with either The Imagine, E2, the Mini or CCR. This week I used my Cricut Mini along with the Disney/Pixar CARS Cartridge to create these fun gifts for my nephew's birthday.

First up is this adorable tiny little composition book I found at the dollar tree and decided to turn it into his very own little book he can carry around. Lightning McQueen  and Tow Mater were both cut at 2" so you can see this book is itty bitty.
 I used Creative Memories stickers for his name and Storytellersclub paper for the background.
Next up is this cute matching book marker. He is gonna love this!
I used the same papers but decided to use different images off of the cartridge. For the front The sign is 2" and the little cone is 1" and on the back McQueen's lightning bolt and number were cut at 1" as well. I used black pen to add some stitching to the red strips. And the actual bookmarker is in a laminated bookmarker pouch that I bought a long time ago online. If you have a laminator that would work too. Just add some ribbon to it and it's ready for a new home inside a good book.
 So here they are together...what a cute gift set, right? And the best thing is they fit in a #10 envelope to get mailed to Colorado. Happy Birthday Nicky!! Aunt Connie loves you!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to become a follower...please. I am almost at 150 which is super darn exciting to me because Iam going to be giving away some goodies.  And please be sure to come back to my place where we are "Wild about Scrapbooking" and Crafting!! LOL! Thanks for visitng and many Hugs.

For more great Scrapbook Layouts from my Design Team Sisters please check out

10 comments:

  1. awesome! love this cartridge and yet to use it... tfs an idea! love the bookmark!!! -Dt Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute gift set for Nick, the birthday boy.New follower and hope you RACE to the 150 yard finish line!
    Creative wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute idea!! love CARS

    tfs
    gloria c
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Adorable Connie, your nephew is going to love this!!
    MCCR DT Sister,
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute gift idea! great job!
    TFS
    http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! I wish I had this cartridge! I want to make a name plate for my grandsons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet he loved it! Great job, love seeing boy projects! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! My Grandson would love these!
    Miranda :)
    My Cricut Craftroom DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG These are great Connie!!! So Cute! You are being presented with the Liebster Blog Award!! Please see my blog for the details and to claim your Blog Tag!

    xoxoxoxxo,

    Jess and Mason @ Homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets