Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WYEGW- My Cricut Craft Room

Pin It

Welcome to WYEGW (Would you ever guess Wednesday). To see more WYEGW projects please visit My Cricut Craft Room.

For this week's WYEGW I decided it was time to finally make the 12x12 layout of my blog logo for my scraproom/scrapstore. I used a frame purchased from Michaels along with Storytellers Club paper and images. I accented with some jumbo buttons and floss and colored the images with my copics.
So where exactly did  the Cricut come in to play? Well for my name of course. And would you have ever guessed the font I used is from the Batman Cricut Cartridge. Using the Font Feature on the Batman Cart I cut the letters of my name out at 1.75" tall. Now I have a great decoration for my scrap place.
Thanks for stopping by...come back soon to my place that is WILD about scrapbooking.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute frame and I would've never guessed that font would be from Batman. :)
    Dt Sister - Jenny R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute !! I like this for your theme... Hope to see it hung up in your craftroom soon....xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute - I love this font too!! -dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets